martedì 18 settembre 2018

Esamino, venerdì, il 21 settembre



This Friday, September 21, we will be having our first quiz. YAY!

For the quiz, you should study:
1. The Italian alphabet (study worksheet) -> audio link
2. Numbers (0-20) - study worksheet
3. Greetings and expressions - study worksheet

There will be a listening section on the quiz. I will say the letters of the alphabet as I have done previously in class, and you will have to write them as you hear them to reveal a message. I may also ask a question and you will have to respond in Italian.

There will also be a written portion of the quiz - you will be required to write a ten line conversation in Italian. You may begin with saying hello, introducing yourself, asking for the other person's name, how they are, where they are from, etc.

Please speak to me in class should you have any questions. As always, please use Quizlet to study! The direct link to my Italian 1/2 class is here.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento